Visit Belfast’s approach to campaign activity is focused on direct access cities and those segments and regions that have the strongest prospects for visitor number and revenue growth in the short term. Partners have the opportunity to buy into campaign activity from as little as £5k.
In 2016/17, Visit Belfast will spend £800k working with Tourism Ireland, carriers and partners. Our aim is to increase market share of city break and overnight visitors from Great Britain and key European city markets. Additionally, we will continue to promote day trips and overnight visitors from NI and ROI through selected targeted activity. Campaigns can also be supported by partners who provide competition prizes, special offers, deals and packages.
Visit Belfast welcomes new opportunities to work with industry partners on campaign activity.
- Aer Lingus | April & September '16 - London
- Flybe | September ‘16 - Southampton Airport Competition
- Flybe | June & November ‘16 - Scotland
- P&O | October ‘16 - Scotland
- Stena Line | November ‘16 - Scotland
Carrier Campaigns Europe
- KLM iFly | June ‘16 Amsterdam
- Cityzapper & KLM | June ’16 The Netherlands
- EasyJet | Paris
- Ryanair | Berlin & Milan
- Go Voyages & Opodo | September ’16 – France
About the campaign Visit Belfast launched an innovative international marketing... Read More ›
About the Campaign Visit Belfast, in partnership with Belfast City Council and Belfast... Read More ›