Win Tickets to Jail of Horror at Crumlin Road Gaol!
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. Employees and their immediate families of Visit Belfast, their
agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are
not eligible to enter.
2. Closing date for receipt of entries is Sunday 22 October at 12 midnight.
3. By signing up to the Visit Belfast mailing list to receive events, offers and things to do, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
4. There will be four winners who will each win 2 tickets to Jail of Horror at Crumlin Road Gaol on Monday 30 October 2017 at 7.30pm.
5. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by Visit Belfast.
6. Visit Belfast's decision is final and no dispute will be entered into.
7. No cash alternatives will be offered.
8. The prize is non transferable .
9. The winner will be notified by telephone on or around Monday 23 October 2017.
10. The winner must be 18 or over.
11. The promoter reserves the right to change the details of this competition at any time.
12. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any cancellations or changes to event details.
13. Entry to the competition is available online at www.visitbelfast.com/prizedraw.
14. The promoter is Visit Belfast, 9 Donegall Square North, Belfast, BT1 5GB.
15. If the selected winner does not confirm receipt of the prize by 12 noon on Thursday 26 October 2017, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
16. Crumlin Road Gaol event terms and conditions apply: Strictly over 12s, Jail of Horror is carried out in low light conditions and flat footwear must be worn. It is not suitable for young children and if you are scared easily, it may not be for you either! Jail of Horror will be an intense scare-after-scare experience. There will be flashing and strobe lights. There will be loud noises throughout. For full terms and conditions, please visit www.crumlinroadgaol.com/whats-on