Win a Magical Festive Trip to Belfast for all the Family!
Competition terms and conditions
1. Employees and their immediate families of Visit Belfast, their
agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are
not eligible to enter.
2. Closing date for receipt of entries is 12 midnight on Sunday 17 December 2017. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
3. Entry is via the visitbelfast.com website.
4. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random by Visit Belfast.
5. Visit Belfast's decision is final and no dispute will be entered into.
6. No cash alternatives will be offered.
7. The prize is non transferable .
8. The winner will be notified by telephone on or around Monday 18 December 2017.
9. The winner must be 18 or over.
10. The prize is return travel on the Enterprise Train from Dublin Connolly to Belfast or return travel on Translink Metro, Goldline or NI Railways on 29 and 30 December 2017, overnight stay in a family room for 2 adults and 2 children at Ten Square Hotel on 29 December 2017, family pass to Hansel and Gretel at The MAC on Friday 29 December for 2 adults and 2 children and lunch for 2 adults and 2 children at Native at The MAC, family pass for 2 adults and 2 children to HMS Caroline and £50 voucher to spend at Victoria Square and £50 voucher to spend at CastleCourt (valid 12 months from date of issue).
11. No purchase is necessary in order to enter this competition.
12. If the selected winner does not confirm receipt of the prize by 12 noon on Wednesday 20 December 2017, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
13. The promoter reserves the right to change the details of this competition at any time.
14. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any cancellations or changes to prize details.
15. The promoter is Visit Belfast, 9 Donegall Square North, Belfast, BT1 5GB.