The Gregory Guest House
The Gregory Guesthouse is a new, spacious & elegant guest house with 14 tastefully renovated en-suite bedrooms. It is located in the south of the City, within walking distance of the Lisburn Road, the city's premiere shopping destination, and Queen's University. In our boutique guest accommodation the hospitality is superb and the breakfasts delicious.
We cater for both corporate and leisure guests who want to feel at home when they are travelling.
The Gregory Guesthouse is a family run business, headed up by Jim and Alison. The Gregory family have been a prominent business family in Belfast since 1900. The newly opened guesthouse is a welcoming rest for visitors to Belfast.
Alison's father, Raymond Gregory, successfully ran the "The Rod and Wheel" which was the family's specialist fishing and bicycle business located in the city centre for 30 years.
The business ethos of the Gregory family has always been that nothing is too much for the customer. This still remains at the heart of our business today.
The 14 spacious rooms have been tastefully renovated in 2014 and it is our aim to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. All of our rooms feature en-suite bathrooms, thoughtful extras, and free WiFi.
Room Rates from:
- Single Room with en-suite including full Irish breakfast - £59.00
- Double/Twin room - with en-suite including full Irish breakfast - £89.00
- Triple room with en-suite including full Irish breakfast - £109.00
- Family room (two adults and two children) with en-suite including full Irish breakfast - £109.00
- Family room - (Four adults) with en-suite including full irish breakfast - £140.00
Additional Information & Facilities
- Family Rooms