Lough Erne Resort
Northern Ireland's Hotel of the Year 2014. Home to the G8 Summit in 2013, seen as one of the most successful events of its kind. The Lough Erne Resort is one of Ireland’s leading venues for conferences, events and meetings with dedicated facilities and outstanding customer service.
Lough Erne Resort, the luxurious 5-star destination outside Enniskillen which hosted resoundingly successful G8 Summit, has yet another reason to celebrate success – 2014 Hotel of the Year!
The Northern Ireland Tourism Awards, now in their 36th year, recognise the very best in the local tourism industry, and are organised by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board.
This unique luxury Fermanagh hotel’s facilities include:
- 120 luxury Rooms and Suites
- Two Championship Golf Courses including The Faldo Course, a Golf World & Golf Monthly Top 100 Course (UK & Ireland) and the Championship Castle Hume Course
- The Academy, a state of the art Practice and Tuition centre
- Authentic Thai Spa, with Thai Therapists using Thai Products and techniques
- A variety of innovative Dining Experiences with menus composed by Award winning Chef, Noel McMeel.
- Including: The Catalina Restaurant, The Blaney Bar with an Exclusive collection of 101 Irish Whiskies; The Loughside Bar & Grill, a variety of Afternoon Teas in The Garden Hall and The Halfway House located behind the 9th Green of The Faldo Championship Course
- 6 Conference & Meeting Rooms
- One of Ireland’s most romantic Wedding Venues
Directions to Lough Erne Resort
From Belfast City Airport to Lough Erne Resort 1. Head east on Donegall Square N/A1 toward Donegall Pl 2. Slight right at A1 3. Turn right at Calhame Rd/A1 4. Slight right at A1 5. Turn right at Donegall Square S/A1 Continue to follow A1. About 1 min 6. Continue onto Grosvenor Rd/B38 Continue to follow Grosvenor Rd. About 2 mins 7. Take the ramp onto Westlink/A12 About 1 min 8. Continue onto M1 Motorway/M1. About 36 mins 9. Continue onto A4 (signs for Enniskillen/Omagh). Go through 1 roundabout. About 53 mins 10. Slight left at Friths Pass/A4. Continue to follow A4. About 3 mins 11. Turn right at Henry St/A46 (signs for Belleek/Derrygonnelly/B81). About 1 min 12. Turn left at Brook Terrace/A46 Continue to follow A46. About 5 mins