Queen’s University - Elms Village
If you are visiting Belfast or Queen's University during the summer then an ideal option is to stay in Queen's Accommodation. Elms Village is close to the University main campus, has 24 hour security, 24 hour reception and offers secure car parking.
Accommodation at Queen's is available during the summer months.
Accommodation is in single en suite rooms which are simply furnished with a single bed, hanging space for clothes, a desk and desk chair. The en-suite bathroom has a shower. A limited number of double rooms are also available. Standard single rooms have a wash basin but share a bathroom with 4 other guests.
- Rooms are arranged in blocks which are 3 floors high with eleven bedrooms on each floor; please note that we do not have lifts and a ground floor room may be requested when booking.
- Each floor has a fully equipped kitchen, table and benches and a soft seating area with a TV. Tea & coffee making facilities are also available.
- The rate per night is on bed & breakfast basis and also includes linen and towels.
- At the centre of Elms Village is the Treehouse Bar & Restaurant where breakfast is served from 7.30am-10:00am daily.
- The MACE shop on site is open from 8:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday.
- As Elms Village Reception is open 24 hours, we can accommodate late arrivals and early check outs.
- Free wired internet access is available in your room and should be arranged when booking.
- Pay Per Use secure car parking is available (for a small charge) and this may be arranged when booking your accommodation.
Additional Information & Facilities
- Free WiFi/Internet
- Ground Floor Room Available
- Private Parking
- Restaurant on Premises