The Belfast Tattoo
The Belfast Tattoo features an international line-up with over 600 performers, and showcases some of the finest marching bands, musicians, and dancers from across Ulster and beyond, in a two hour show, building up to the grand finale of the massed pipe and drums.
The Belfast Tattoo is a key annual event for Belfast and takes place the last weekend in August at the SSE Arena in the Titanic quarter.
If you enjoy the spectacle and playing of bagpipes, drums, brass, flute and accordion bands, precision marching, the style and grace of Highland and Irish dancers, this is an event not to be missed.
The Belfast Tattoo has a truly international feel and includes acts from around the globe. Past events have included performances by:
- The Band Of The Royal Air Force College
- The Queens Colour Squadron Of The Royal Air Force – 63 Squadron
- Crescendo Bicycle Band (The Netherlands)
- Fascinating Drums (Germany)
- Lume De Biqueira (Spain)
- Fanfara Magenta (Italy)
- The Imps Motorcycle Display Team (UK)
- The Winnipeg Police Pipe Band (Canada)