The Bridge House, JD Wetherspoons
With some of the best value local food and drink in Belfast you can't afford to miss us. Daily specials with free drinks and over 25 local beers. With a 5 star food hygiene rating and in the Good Beer Guide 2014 you can be sure of quality, value and standards every day at The Bridge.
The fact that we have more pubs in CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide than any other pub company shows JD Wetherspoon's commitment to remain as Britain’s biggest supporter of real ale and microbreweries, while, when it comes to achieving the highest standards in pub toilets, we are in a league of our own.
Ever since the national Loo of Year Awards were launched, we have been a regular high-flyer and have repeatedly won top awards in the ‘pubs and wine bars’ category. It is not unusual to find a sofa and chairs in the ladies’ anteroom. Indeed, a few of our ladies’ loos are the same size as the whole of some of our other pubs. For us, pub design is a key feature of any pub – and we have consistently won awards for all aspects of our buildings, ranging from design to conservation...and stunning buildings deserve a food and drinks offer to match.
Below are just a few highlights of what you can expect from our pubs:
- We have an award-winning all-day menu.
- We are open for breakfast nationwide – serving over 350,000 breakfasts every week.
- We serve 600,000 hot beverages every week (including Lavazza coffee) and are one of Britain’s biggest coffee retailers.
- We widely use responsibly sourced ingredients, including: free-range eggs (British Lion quality); sustainable cod, haddock and salmon; dolphin-friendly tuna; 100% British farm-assured potatoes for our chips; virtually trans-fat-free oil for cooking; 100% Rainforest-Alliance-certified coffee; 100% British farm-assured beef.
- We offer one of the largest ranges of ale, global beer, continental lager, cider and leading spirits of any pub company.
- We have a huge range of healthy, low-fat, dairy-free and gluten-free menu options, for adults and children.
- We have over 830 Cask Marque-accredited pubs – an accreditation which recognises the quality of our real ale.
- All of our pubs offer free Wi-Fi.
Directions to The Bridge House, JD Wetherspoons
500m from City Hall heading towards Dublin Road