Bridges Urban Sports Park
Located under the M3 flyover at the junction of Little Patrick Street and Corporation Street (near Custom House Square), just a short five or ten minute walk from Belfast city centre, the park provides facilities for skateboarding, in-line skating, Parkour and BMXing. It also includes a capsule bowl and street complex, complete with handrails, hips, quarter pipes, grind boxes and hubbas.
Admission to the park is free.
Bridges Urban Sports Park opens at 7.30am and closes at 10pm daily.
There is a car park directly beside Bridges Urban Sports Park which costs £3 per day between 8am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday. It is free to use after 6.30pm and at weekends.
To have fun safely, please observe the following rules:
- The park is for Parkour, skateboarding, in-line skating and BMXing. No other vehicles, including motorised scooters, are permitted.
- If you’re under 11 years old, you must be accompanied by an adult
- Don’t take food or drinks onto the ramps or bowl
- Wear appropriate safety equipment at all time (a minimum of a helmet)
- Be courteous towards less-experienced park users
- When concrete surfaces are wet, don’t ride or skate
- Don’t stand at the coping of the bowl or at the bottom of any ramps
- Don’t use the park when under the influence of alcohol or any substances that could affect your co-ordination
- If you fall and aren’t injured, get up and move to the side as quickly as possible
- Make sure your equipment is well maintained – any failures could harm others around you
- All users of the park are equal, regardless of age, ability or your chosen sport
- Be aware of others around you and wait your turn
- Be cautious when crossing the ramp areas to avoid collisions
- Spectators should watch from the designated areas
- Belfast City Council does not accept liability for injury or damage incurred when using the park and users of the facility do so at their own risk
- If you don’t observe these rules, we’ll ask you to leave the park.