Bridges Urban Sports Park
Located under the M3 flyover at the junction of Little Patrick Street and Corporation Street (near Custom House Square), just a short five or ten minute walk from Belfast city centre, the park provides facilities for skateboarding, in-line skating, Parkour and BMXing. It also includes a capsule bowl and street complex, complete with handrails, hips, quarter pipes, grind boxes and hubbas.
Admission to the park is free.
Opening hours: Bridges Urban Sports Park opens at 7.30am and closes at 10pm daily.
Car parking: There is a car park directly beside Bridges Urban Sports Park which costs £3 per day between 8am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday. It is free to use after 6.30pm and at weekends.
To have fun safely, please observe the following rules:
- the park is for Parkour, skateboarding, in-line skating and BMXing. No other vehicles, including motorised scooters, are permitted.
- if you’re under 11 years old, you must be accompanied by an adult
- don’t take food or drinks onto the ramps or bowl
- wear appropriate safety equipment at all time (a minimum of a helmet)
- be courteous towards less-experienced park users
- when concrete surfaces are wet, don’t ride or skate
- don’t stand at the coping of the bowl or at the bottom of any ramps
- don’t use the park when under the influence of alcohol or any substances that could affect your co-ordination
- if you fall and aren’t injured, get up and move to the side as quickly as possible
- make sure your equipment is well maintained – any failures could harm others around you
- all users of the park are equal, regardless of age, ability or your chosen sport
- be aware of others around you and wait your turn
- be cautious when crossing the ramp areas to avoid collisions
- spectators should watch from the designated areas
- Belfast City Council does not accept liability for injury or damage incurred when using the park and users of the facility do so at their own risk
- if you don’t observe these rules, we’ll ask you to leave the park.