A local, independent coffee chain, established in 1999, serving handcrafted coffee and good food in a relaxed and friendly environment.
A Belfast treasure, Clements Coffee shops are scattered throughout the city conveniently located for locals and tourists alike. As a local, independent brand, using only local produce, they aim to cultivate Northern Ireland’s cultural identity and support local business owners.
They are passionate about our coffee and food, serving Clement’s unique blend in all our espresso based coffee. With a rich creamy coffee, array of homemade food and warm welcoming environment, Clement’s has something for everyone. Clements serves tea, coffee, iced drinks, accompanied by breakfast, homemade soups, sandwiches, paninis, ciabattas and focaccias or for the sweet tooth try one of their enormous tray bakes.
Clement's Coffee Shops are located in 10 city centre locations:
- Donegall Square West - 1 minute walk from the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre!
- Rosemary Street: 0.3 miles (6 minute walk from Visit Belfast Welcome Centre)
- Royal Avenue: 0.4 miles (7 minute walk from Visit Belfast Welcome Centre)
- Botanic Avenue: 0.8 miles (15 minute walk from Visit Belfast Welcome Centre)
- Queen's Student Union: 0.9 miles
- Queen's MBC: 0.9 miles
- Stranmillis Road: 1.3 miles
- Queen's PEC: 1.5 miles
- Lisburn Road: 2 miles
- Upper Newtownards Road (Ballyhackamore): 2.8 miles