A local, independent coffee chain, established in 1999, serving handcrafted coffee and good food in a relaxed and friendly environment.
A Belfast treasure, Clements Coffee shops are scattered throughout the city conveniently located for locals and tourists alike. As a local, independent brand, using only local produce, we aim to cultivate Northern Ireland’s cultural identity and support local business owners.
We are passionate about our coffee and food, serving Clement’s unique blend in all our espresso based coffee. With our rich creamy coffee, array of homemade food and warm welcoming environment, Clement’s has something for everyone. We serve tea, coffee, iced drinks, accompanied by breakfast, homemade soups, sandwiches, paninis, ciabattas and focaccias or for the sweet tooth try one of our enormous tray bakes.
We have 10 city centre located coffee shops throughout Belfast, so you are never very far away from a Clements coffee.
Clement's Coffee Shops are located at:
- Donegall Square West - 1 minute walk from the Visit Belfast Welcome Centre!
- Rosemary Street: 0.3 miles (6 minute walk from Visit Belfast Welcome Centre)
- Royal Avenue: 0.4 miles (7 minute walk from Visit Belfast Welcome Centre)
- Botanic Avenue: 0.8 miles (15 minute walk from Visit Belfast Welcome Centre)
- Queen's Student Union: 0.9 miles
- Queen's MBC: 0.9 miles
- Stranmillis Road: 1.3 miles
- Queen's PEC: 1.5 miles
- Lisburn Road: 2 miles
- Upper Newtownards Road (Ballyhackamore): 2.8 miles