Coca-Cola HBC Visitors Experience
The Coca-Cola Visitors Experience invites you to explore, learn and have fun discovering the past, present and future of the world’s number one soft drink. Guided tours are free and are available for groups of ten to forty people.
Located at the Coca-Cola Hellenic bottling plant in Lisburn, the Coca-Cola Visitors Experience is a unique space blending education and entertainment.
From post primary education level, community associations and corporate guests, the Coca-Cola Visitors Experience welcomes anyone who would like to visit the Coca-Cola Visitors Experience.
Visitors to the plant will have the opportunity to enrich their understanding of Coca-Cola HBC via a multi-sensory learning experience that not only communicates the chronological history of Coca-Cola, but also opens the doorway to one of Coca-Cola’s most modern and technologically advanced European production and distribution centres.
- an informative short film in the Heritage Theatre, showcasing the remarkable 125 year history of Coca-Cola
- an extensive guided gallery tour of the main production facility, to find out how the products are made, bottled, packaged and stored
- an opportunity to explore the world of Coca-Cola in an exciting and educational way in the interactive centre.
- Tours are free and are available Monday to Friday
- Visitor must pre-book their visit
- Each tour is conducted by a trained guide and lasts 90 minutes
- Tours are available for groups of 10 – 40 people
- In line with their responsible marketing strategy, visitors must be aged 12 years old and over.
If you would like to arrange a group visit to Coca-Cola HBC Ireland, please call 028 9264 2267 or email email@example.com.
As the guided tour is very popular, we recommend that you book your visit at least four weeks in advance of the date you would like to come.