Elite Chauffeur Service NI
Experience the luxury and convenience of a chauffeur driven vehicle whatever your journey needs. Elite Chauffeur is a family run business based in Moira, Co Down. Your personal chauffeur has over 30 years’ experience, including driving diplomats and VIPs in the Middle East, a host of local knowledge, and a friendly professional manner that will put you right at ease.
Why do I need a chauffeur?
- A private tour from Elite Chauffeur is the perfect way to get the most from your holiday
- Avoid the time wasting that comes with large group travel
- Make your own itinerary and change it as required
- Relax in a luxury saloon or MPV with air conditioning
- Benefit from your driver-guide's local knowledge and experience.
Northern Ireland Sightseeing TourNo trip to Belfast is complete without a sighting of the famous Titanic Belfast centre and the dry dock where the Titanic was built. If you don't fancy a tour bus Elite Chauffeur Services NI offers the perfect, luxurious solution. Guided tours of Belfast and the North Coast, Giant’s Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Distillery and much more. Whether you are a resident wanting to show friends and family the sights or are visiting for the first time, an Elite Chauffeur sightseeing tour ensures your experience of one of the most up and coming cities is stress-free, comfortable and utterly convenient.
- Belfast City Tour - Visit Titanic Quarter, Belfast City Hall and the beautiful Botanic Gardens
- Armagh City (including Armagh Cathedral).
Garden ToursIf you're horticulturally inclined then these are some of the destinations you'll want to visit. Explore the unique 18th century house, Castle Ward, which overlooks Strangford Lough, before taking the ferry across to the Ards Penninsula to:
- Mount Stewart
- Rowallane Garden, Saintfield
- Antrim Castle Gardens
- Botanic Gardens, Belfast
- Glenarm Castle Walled Garden
North CoastA road trip not to be missed! With fantastic scenery and loads of great places to stop and explore the North Coast has something for everyone.
Start your journey in Belfast and follow the coast road through the nine Glens of Antrim, winding between picturesque villages and unforgettable scenic locations. Visit the Giant’s Causeway on the North Antrim coast, conquer your fear of heights on the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and stop off at the beautiful Ballintoy Harbour, where Theon Greyjoy came home to the Iron Islands in Game of Thrones.
Other options include Gobbins Cliff Path, Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Distillery, the list goes on.