Finn McCools Tours
Depart from Belfast to enjoy the experience of a lifetime! Finn McCools Tours will ensure you take in the very best sights, smells and sounds of this phenomenal island. Their Day Tours include interesting commentary and stories from our trained guides to help you enjoy Northern Ireland to its fullest.
Giants Causeway Day TourDeparting from Belfast, this tour operates daily with pick up from outside the Topshop entrance on Chichester Street. Tour departs at 9.45am and returns at around 6pm.
- Giant’s Causeway - This must-see UNESCO World Heritage Site is Northern Ireland’s most popular visitor attraction, and all for good reason! You will experience the breath taking sights, awe-inspiring hexagonal basalt columns and unforgettable landscape as the first stop on your Finn McCool’s tour.
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge - A 30m deep and 20m wide chasm is traversed by a traditionally built rope bridge which rewards the daring visitor with arguably the best views in the country!
- Dunluce Castle - The castle is surrounded by steep, dramatic drops on each side, which makes it one of the most striking castles in Ireland, and has even featured heavily in popular culture. It even makes an appearance on the the 1973 Led Zeppelin album, Houses of the Holy and is said to have been the inspiration for The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis.
- Dark Hedges - Enjoy a photo stop at the Dark hedges. This amazing location was used in the hit HBO series “Game of Thrones” for the scene where Arya Stark escapes. And is an amazing photo opportunity not to be missed.
- Cushendun - The closest point between Ireland and Scotland. On a clear day, sight of Scotland looks like it is only a few miles away instead of the 15.5 miles that it actually is. Our guide will also tell you the story behind the most famous goat where you can even take a picture of his statue.
To avoid disappointment bookings should be made before 11pm on the day before departure. Tours can be booked on the day but availability cannot be guaranteed.