fonaCAB has 400 cars and over 40 years experience in the taxi industry. The services provided include airport transfers, executive cars and tours by taxi, on request.
fonaCAB continually strive to introduce new and improved services to meet the growing needs and demands of their customers.
The services include:
- A fleet of almost 500 vehicles,
- Preferential and priority services for account holders,
- Uniformed and fully trained drivers,
- Instant response courier service,
- Computerised dispatch system,
- Automated booking system,
- Internet booking (i-Booking),
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles,
- Executive cars,
- Taxi tours.
fonaCAB has provided a tour service for many years and has now increased the number of tours available. To make your tour unforgettable, all fonaCAB tour drivers have completed the Northern Ireland Tourist Board recommended Welcome Host Course.
Northern Ireland is a country steeped in history and scenic beauty and there is no better way to capture this than with fonaCAB's taxi tours around some of the country's most famous landmarks. Whether taking in the sights and sounds of Belfast city centre or breathing in the fresh air and marvelling at the beauty of the Antrim coastline, fonaCAB will get you there and back.
With ten exciting trips to choose from you will be hard-pressed to settle at just one:
- The Belfast City Tour,
- Carrickfergus Castle and the Glens of Antrim,
- Ulster Folk & Transport Museum,
- Strangford Lough and Exploris Aquarium,
- Mount Stewart House and Gardens,
- The Giant's Causeway and Causeway Centre,
- The Old Bushmills Distillery,
- Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge,
- Giant's Causeway and the Old Bushmills Distillery,
- The Ulster American Folk Park
So go on, phone today and book yourself a great day out with fonaCAB!