Lisburn Visitor Information Centre
Lisburn Visitor Information Centre provides first class information service for local residents and visitors to Northern Ireland, particularly the Lisburn and Castlereagh areas.
The Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council area is a mixture of city, urban, village and rural communities. It is ideal for those wishing to enjoy a combination of rolling countryside and urban life within easy commuting distance of Belfast and the surrounding areas.
The friendly staff in this award-winning tourist information centre in Lisburn are always on hand to help make your stay more enjoyable.
Among many, the services include:
• Assistance with planning your travel itinerary,
• Provision of free information on places to visit along with suggestions on events,
• Change of foreign currency into sterling,
• Advice in regards to booking accommodation,
• Gift shop with a wide range of local crafts and souvenirs for sale.
28 Oct 2017 ‐ 29 Oct 2017
Lisburn City Centre hosts its annual Purple Turnip Festival in October with a family fun weekend. On Saturday 28 October from 11am – 3pm, dance on the interactive light floor...