Nando's is an Afro-Portuguese restaurant in the heart of Belfast city centre.
For centuries the people of Southeast Africa have used PERI-PERI to bring fire to their food. It is in Mozambique’s rich soil and blistering sunshine that the African Bird’s Eye Chilli grows into its fiery best. With a squeeze of lemon and a kick of garlic, these unique and powerful punches of flavours have made Nando’s famous for its delicious Portuguese PERI-PERI chicken. Basted in a range of sauces from the mild to the fiery hot, each piece is then flame-grilled to perfection.
Customers are spoiled for choice with an extensive menu offering traditional or boneless chicken, scrumptious burgers, wrap and pittas, along with a selection of sides, salads, appetisers and sharing platters. Whether it’s a quick bite, a sit-down dinner, a take-out or even a family feast, each visit comes with heaps of Nando’s famous hospitality and a legendary flavour that’s sure to leave you wanting more.
- We take bookings for groups of 6 and over
- We are a child friendly restaurant
- Vegetarian Options are available
- We have various gluten free options
- We have a PERI-scale to accommodate those who like it hot and those who don’t.
- Victoria Square: Sunday and Monday 12-9pm, Tuesday - Saturday 12-10pm
- Bedford Street: Sunday - Wednesday 12-10pm, Thursday - Saturday 12-11pm
- Boucher Crescent: Monday - Wednesday 11.30am-9pm, Thursday - Saturday 11.30am -10pm and Sunday 12-9pm