Robinson’s Shoemakers is a Carrickfergus-based luxury shoemaker. They have been in business since 1954, and their customers have trusted them for over 60 years to help them find the perfect fit. They have delighted customers worldwide with time-honoured traditions, highest quality materials and a unique customer service experience.
Find the perfect shoes from luxury brands including Barker, Tricker, Alfred Sargent and Anatomic, to name but a few, as well as the unique Robinson Brand. Pair this with their expert measuring service and they'll ensure the perfect fit.
Robinson's Shoes has been a family-run business since 1954, and has stayed local to their roots in Carrickfergus since the beginning. Now a third-generation family business, they continue to grow from strength to strength and now sell our quality handmade shoes to over 100 countries around the world.
The business is rooted in tradition, with good old fashioned customer service at the heart of it. Their motto is ‘Gloria Prisca Novatur’ – The Glory of Old Made New – and that’s just how they plan to keep on doing business, stocking favourite brands from world-renowned shoemakers to ensure you get the very best. These brands include:
- Robinson's: Robinson's two exclusive collections include the finest brogues and traditional laced derby men’s shoes
available in the market, and customers love the quality of the
leather, the attention to detail and the unique style that can’t be
found anywhere else.
- Barker: Barker shoes and boots are the ultimate in heritage and tradition.
Every pair is hand-shaped to ensure a superior quality and fit.
- Alfred Sargent: Handcrafted men’s shoes and boots, made in the UK for over 4 generations. An iconic brand for over 100 years offering only the best quality leather footwear.
- Dubarry: Dubarry takes much design inspiration from the wild West Coast and Galway’s great sailing heritage to create superb deck shoes and sailing boots using the finest performance materials available.
- Anatomic: The defining characteristic of Anatomic shoes is their comfort, thanks to the unique Anatomic Gel Technology® formula, which was developed over 25 years and supports natural foot movement, making all shoes in the range incredibly comfortable to wear.
- Tricker’s: Tricker’s boots and shoes for men combine quality, comfort and character to create country-style boots and shoes which are truly a living, walking heritage. Now one of the longest established shoemakers in England, Tricker’s manufactures from its base in Northampton, with traditional manufacturing processes evolving over time to create shoes and boots of outstanding quality for men and women.
- Draper of Glastonbury: Manufacturer of luxury genuine footwear for men and women, including sheepskin slippers, boots, moccasins and leather footwear.
- Hunter: In 1956 the Original Green Wellington was created, a style later became known as the Original boot, the iconic design at the heart of the Hunter brand. Today the boots are still made on the original last and are handcrafted from 28 parts.
Open six days a week in the Carrickfergus showroom, or at www.robinsonsshoes.com