Stena Line, one of the world's leading ferry companies, offers low fares and a speedier ferry travel service to Ireland, Britain and Holland. With the extensive route network, Stena Line gives you more flexibility and choice to visit Belfast.
The Stena Line Belfast terminal is conveniently located close to the motorway network off junction one of the M2 motorway (Fortwilliam roundabout) offering easy access from Belfast city centre and the rest of Ireland. The port is clearly signed 'Stena Line' on motorways and roads in the vicinity to help you find it easily.
The Belfast port facilities include:
• Tickets and reservations desk,
• Toilets and baby changing facilities,
• Covered check-in area for car passengers,
• Comfortable departure lounge accessible to both vehicle and foot passengers,
• Barista Coffee House (open daily between 6am and 7.30pm),
• Vending machines,
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the port,
• Short and long term parking,
• Pay phones,
• Staff assistance for passengers with particular needs,
• Foot passenger boarding and disembarkation via covered walkway between terminal and ferry.
Here's an offer to make you smile, so go on, grab yourself a bargain and hop in the car and head to Belfast with Stena Line this summer and autumn.
Up to 15% off Economy and Flexi motorist fares.
Available on the Belfast, Cairnryan and Liverpool routes for travel up to 15 December 2017.
Book at least 48 hours in advance of travel using the offer code: HAPPY.
Offer subject to availability. Offer must be redeemed by 30 September.
The Stena Line terms of Business together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel:
• Save up to 15% applies to Economy and Flexi motorist single or return fares.
• Valid for travel on the Belfast, Cairnryan and Liverpool routes until 15 December 2017.
• Offer excludes vans, freight, motorcycles, bicycles and foot passengers.
• Must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of travel and by 30 September.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions including Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens.
• Any discounts or points given are based on the fare before applying any fees and dues.
• £10 service fee applies to non-web bookings.
• £5 amendment fee applies for non-web changes made to the booking.
• There are no charges made for payment made by debit card, however a £5 charge applies to payment by credit card.
• The offer is only available when using offer code HAPPY
• Stena Line reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.