Stena Line, one of the world's leading ferry companies, offers low fares and a speedier ferry travel service to Ireland, Britain and Holland. With the extensive route network, Stena Line gives you more flexibility and choice to visit Belfast.
The Stena Line Belfast terminal is conveniently located close to the motorway network off junction one of the M2 motorway (Fortwilliam roundabout) offering easy access from Belfast city centre and the rest of Ireland. The port is clearly signed 'Stena Line' on motorways and roads in the vicinity to help you find it easily.
The Belfast port facilities include:
• Tickets and reservations desk,
• Toilets and baby changing facilities,
• Covered check-in area for car passengers,
• Comfortable departure lounge accessible to both vehicle and foot passengers,
• Barista Coffee House (open daily between 6am and 7.30pm),
• Vending machines,
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the port,
• Short and long term parking,
• Pay phones,
• Staff assistance for passengers with particular needs,
• Foot passenger boarding and disembarkation via covered walkway between terminal and ferry.