Stones & Thrones Tours
Travel on a guided tour of the filming locations of the hit television series Game of Thrones. By choosing to travel on the Winterfell or Westeros tours you will be travelling with the same company that actually transports the cast and crew from HBO’S Game of Thrones, so they have the insider knowledge other companies can only dream of.
Travel with Stones and Thrones to a magical landscape like no other, where you can indulge your fascination for Game of Thrones or simply enjoy the breathtaking scenery, and marvel at the beauty and splendour of the Causeway Coast & Glens. On this adventure, you will also spend approximately 1.5 hours visiting the Giant's Causeway. You won't find this tour anywhere else.
Westeros including Giant's CausewayVisiting iconic locations including:
- Carnlough (Bravos)
- Cairncastle (beheading scene)
- Cushendun Caves (birthplace of Shadow Assassin)
- Larrybane Quarry (Renly’s Camp)
- Carrick A Rede Ropebridge
- Ballintoy Harbour (Pyke Harbour)
- The Giants Causeway
- Dunluce Castle (Castle Greyjoy)
- The Dark Hedges (The Kings Road)
Winterfell Tour including Direwolf PupsJoin other fans of the show on this ultimate Game of Thrones experience visiting iconic locations from Season 1 to 6 and includes an exclusive opportunity to meet Direwolf Pups Thor and Odin aka ‘Summer and Greywind’ from the show. This tour which complements the Games of Thrones Tour of the North visits some of the great landscapes located south of Belfast.
*Exclusive* - all the guides have starred in the show!
- Inch Abbey Robbs Camp
- St.Patricks Grave (Patron Saint of Ireland)
- Tollymore Forest (The Wildling Pit)
- Lunch at Traditional Irish pub
- Meet the original Direwolves Summer and Greywind
- Opportunity to sit on Replica Iron Throne
- Castle Ward (Winterfell)
- Audleys Castle (Walder Frey's Twins and Robb's Camp)
Departure point for both tours is Visit Belfast Welcome Centre (9 Donegall Square North, Belfast BT1 5GB). Check in at 08.45 am, tour departs 09.00am.
Please wear comfortable footwear.
These tours are independently operated by City Tours Belfast. They are not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with 'Game of Thrones'.