Taxi Trax was established in 1970 as the West Belfast Taxi Association and is one of the original and officially licensed white badge Belfast taxi tours company.
With Taxi Trax, you are guaranteed one of the most authentic taxi tours in Belfast. They boast some of the best tour guides in the city, and have a team of local people with local knowledge who have lived through the conflict years in Belfast. They will guide you through sites of historical and political interest, explain the significance of the Belfast murals and share the secrets of key landmarks.
The taxi tours have an aim of entertaining, educating and enlightening.
What makes Taxi Trax unique?
- World Host recognition
- Wheelchair friendly vehicles
- Fixed price policy
- Euro and Sterling is accepted on the whole fleet
- Dedicated passenger terminal provided
- Café, toilets and baby changing facilities on site
- More than 200 vehicles in operation
- 16, 35 and 49 seat coaches available
- Code of conduct applies
- Public Liability Insurance for all passengers
- Only company in Belfast with offcial 'white badge' taxi bus license
Belfast taxi tours come at a price of £30 for a group of one to three individuals and £10 per additional person. A single taxi can hold up to seven passengers. The Giant's Causeway tour has a number of available options. Visit www.taxitrax.com for up-to-date details and pricing.
The team at Taxi Trax look forward to welcoming you to Belfast with an unforgettable taxi tour experience.
Directions to Taxi Trax
Belfast City Centre City Hall walk down to Mc Donalds turn left walk to the top of Castle Street turn right and we are next door to Iceland.