This is Armagh … a city and area that has a unique sense of place in Ireland with a significance and influence felt across the island for 6500 years.
We are at the heart of celebrating the life of Saint Patrick and a major destination on the Saint Patrick’s Trail.
There are many special things to experience in Armagh:
- Navan Fort, Ireland’s only Planetarium.
- Stunning National Trust properties.
- Unmatched Georgian architecture.
- Armagh Public Library.
- Northern Ireland’s oldest library.
- Two Saint Patrick’s Cathedrals.
- The amazing green space of the Mall and the chance to indulge in all manner of activities in a beautiful natural environment.