This is Armagh, a city and area that has a unique sense of place in Ireland with a significance and influence felt across the island for 6500 years.
Armagh is at the heart of celebrating the life of Saint Patrick and a major destination on the Saint Patrick’s Trail.
There are many special things to experience in Armagh:
- Navan Fort
- Ireland’s only Planetarium
- Stunning National Trust properties
- Unmatched Georgian architecture
- Armagh Public Library - Northern Ireland’s oldest library
- Two Saint Patrick’s Cathedrals
- The amazing green space of the Mall and the chance to indulge in all manner of activities in a beautiful natural environment.