EastSide Arts Festival 2017
The EastSide Arts Festival showcases the talent of east Belfast and will serve up a sizzling feast of events.
Explore the east of the city, its people and places during a fantastic 11-day festival packed with music and words, theatre, film, tours, visual arts, workshops and community events, all rounded off with the EastSide Family Circus and Big Top weekend.
Some of the festival highlights are below:
- Free Festival Fun Day featuring a purpose-built People's Pharmacy where creative prescriptions will be handed out to passers-by to brighten their day.
- EastSide Family Circus at CS Lewis Square offering entertainment for the whole family.
- Big Top Weekend featuring a cabaret evening and performances from both Gareth Dunlop and Ciaran Lavery.
- Comedy and magic from the Midweek Magic Club.
- Theatre including Sam McCready's adaptation of Robert Harbinson's No Surrender.
- A diverse range of cinema screenings at Strand Arts Centre.
- Bus, walking and cemetery tours, as well as the Van Morrison and George Best tours.
- During the festival, east and west Belfast will connect with the Translink East West Bus Tour, specially commissioned for the festival.
For more information on all events go to www.eastsidearts.net/whats-on.