Moving Pictures - Night at the Museum
Have you ever wondered what happens in the Ulster Museum at night? Is it just an ordinary Museum? Or is something more going on? Why not find out?
The night will begin with a 45 minute lighted tour of the Museum, including an artefact recently introduced to the Museum, the golden tablet of the lady Takabuti, rumoured to have special powers.
At 9.15pm, the 'Night at the Museum' film will be shown in the Museum's cinema theatre. Then, when the film ends, and the clock strikes eleven and the lights go out, maybe, just maybe, the Museum might come to life...
TicketsTo book your tickets, please visit www.tickettailor.com
Key information• The event is aimed at primary school children between six and 11 years of age, who must be accompanied by an adult. All guests must carry a ticket.
• The event starts at 7.30pm on Friday 24 November 2017 and ends 12.30am on Saturday 25 November (tickets for which are £23.50 each) for those not staying for the night, or 9am on Saturday for those staying over (tickets for which are £32.50 each).
• All guests must bring their own torch for the midnight tour of the Museum.
• Free chocolate or sweets will be provided for all kids for the cinema event only (and tea or coffee in between for the adults), as well as a light buffet breakfast for those staying over.
• Otherwise, sweets and fizzy drinks will be available to buy, at reasonable prices, for the Cinema part of the night.
• Participants staying overnight will sleep in the Welcome Area designated by Museum staff and must bring their own snacks and sleeping bag.
• Terms and conditions apply.
Directions to Ulster Museum
The museum is a leisurely 20-30 minute walk from Belfast City Centre; follow signs for Queens University or Botanic Gardens.