Robbie Burns Night
Holohan’s Pantry is a family run restaurant situated in the Queens Quarter. With their signature dish being boxty, a recipe passed down through generations, the Holohan’s are big in to tradition. Burns night has always been celebrated in the Holohan household with a love for all things Scottish. This year Holohan's Pantry want to celebrate it with you!
As a family, Holohan’s has valued their gift for hospitality through three generations. The current owners' grandmother; Sabina Holohan, encouraged the family to welcome guests 'as if they were visiting your home'.
What to expect? Following on from the first Burns Night at Holohan's Pantry in 2016, Holohan's pantry are planning to follow the traditional Burns Night format as closely as possible! Be prepared for some or all of the following...
- Piping in of the guests and ‘Auld Lang Syne’ sung by the Holohan Family Chairman's welcome
- The Selkirk Grace
- Parade of the Haggis
- Address to the Haggis'
- The Bill o' Fare (the delicious three course Scots supper)
- The immortal memory toast to 'the Lassies'
- Reply to the Toast to the Lassies Closing poems and songs and ‘Auld Lang Syne’
- A beautiful selection of dishes with a Scottish twist served with a complimentary glass of scotch, live music and recitations.
It's going to be a cracking night - don't miss out, don't forget your kilt, book today! Book online or call 028 9029 1103.