The Dark Side of Ballycultra Tour
Take a tour of Ballycultra village at night to discover the stories of strange happenings that aren't normally told to visitors!
Not for the faint hearted, experience this stroll through buildings where strange and sometimes ghostly happenings occur. Children 12 years and above are welcome if not easily scared.
Places for tours are limited so booking in advance is essential. Tours take place at 6.30pm and 8.30pm each day
BookingTo book your place, please visit www.nmni.com
- Please arrive promptly as your tour will leave at the allocated time.
- Each tour will last approximately 1 hour.
- Free parking is available in the Folk Museum car park (past the Security Kiosk on the right).
- Each tour will be split into smaller groups of approximately 20 people. If you want to be in a group with someone else who is not part of your booking, please let the museum know in advance.
- Wear warm comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for the outdoor and uneven surfaces.
- The Museum shops and cafes will be closed.
- Feel free to bring a torch.
- Dressing up is greatly encouraged!
Directions to Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
You'll find the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum on the main Belfast to Bangor Road (A2), near Holywood. We're about 7 miles, or 15 minutes, east of Belfast City Centre, and there's easy access by road, rail and bus. George Best Belfast City Airport is also nearby.