Ulster Folk & Transport Museum Halloween Family Festival
Join Ulster Folk and Transport Museum in celebrating the ancient festival of Halloween with a range of traditional activities. Come dressed to scare as you embark on a mysterious adventure through the museum's misty rural dwellings and dark train carriages.
- play traditional Halloween apple games
- watch a horror film in the picture house
- carve your own family turnip lantern to ward off evil spirits on Halloween night
- see the creepy crawlies show
- sample seasonal traditional fayre
- experience magic shows in the Parochial Hall
- watch as the frightening annual Halloween drama unfolds
- meet the owls in the Rail Gallery
- hide from the witch in the creepy carriage
- take part in a range of children's crafts.
TicketsTo book your tickets, please visit www.nmni.com
Directions to Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
You'll find the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum on the main Belfast to Bangor Road (A2), near Holywood. We're about 7 miles, or 15 minutes, east of Belfast City Centre, and there's easy access by road, rail and bus. George Best Belfast City Airport is also nearby.