Are you ready for our BIGGEST ever ticket giveaway?! We have four tickets up for grabs for each of these amazing acts performing at Falls Park as part of Féile an Phobail! Select which acts you would like to see below and enter our competitions for your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions
- Employees and their immediate families of Visit Belfast, their agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is at 11.59pm on the respective competition date. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- There will be two winners for each competition, who will each win two tickets to the respective concert.
- Closing date for receipt of entries to Timmy Trumpet is 11.59pm on Thursday 4 August 2022.
- Closing date for receipt of entries to Imelda May is 11.59pm on Tuesday 9 August 2022.
- Closing date for receipt of entries to The Human League is 11.59pm on Wednesday 10 August 2022.
- Closing date for receipt of entries to The Wolfe Tones is 11.59pm on Wednesday 10 August 2022.
- Entry is via visitbelfast.com.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by Visit Belfast.
- Individuals may enter more than one competition.
- Visit Belfast’s decision is final and no dispute will be entered into.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. If you cannot attend you must notify Visit Belfast at your earliest convenience and tickets will be re-allocated.
- The winner will be notified by telephone within 24 hours of the respective competition’s closure time.
- The winner must be 18 or over.
- If the selected winner does not confirm receipt by the date and time detailed for each competition, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the details of this competition at any time and any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- This competition is open to residents in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland only.