Designed by GES Events in collaboration with HBO® Global Licensing, the dramatic exhibition combines costumes, authentic props and majestic settings from all seven seasons to create an interactive and immersive Game of Thrones® experience like no other.
The largest ever Game of Thrones® public display will open from 11 April – 1 September 2019, and will be an important part of the show’s incredible legacy in the region.
Located at the TEC Belfast, in the foot print of the legendary Titanic Studios where much of the series was filmed over a 10-year period, the exhibition allows fans to authentically immerse themselves in the mythical lands of Westeros and Essos, as well as relive the trials and tribulations of those who struggle for survival in the shadow of the Iron Throne, ahead of the highly anticipated season eight release.
The exhibition will give fans the experience of a lifetime, dropping them into the centre of the Seven Kingdoms for an up-close and personal look at the artistry and craftmanship behind the Emmy award-winning series, as well as the opportunity to:
- Experience the wintry landscapes of the North
- Explore the tree-lined pathway of the Kingsroad
- See the regal settings of King’s Landing
- View the conquered city of Meereen with its garrisons of Unsullied warriors
- Discover iconic costumes of House Targaryen
- Explore Castle Black, the home of the Night’s Watch
- Step into the House of Black and White
- And the frozen lands Beyond the Wall
- Reach the iconic Iron Throne Room and gaze upon the Westerosi seat of power in all its foreboding glory.
GAME OF THRONES™: The Touring Exhibition adds to Northern Ireland’s GAME OF THRONES Territory! It will be operated by TBL International, the management company behind the award-winning Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic.
Bend the knee…and book tickets for this not-to-be-missed blockbuster!
Book now at: www.gameofthronesexhibition.co.uk