It’s time to get back to packing the overnight bag and escaping for a night! From urban breaks in Belfast city centre, to countryside retreats in the Belfast City Region, these staycation offers promise the getaway you’ve been needing.
Clandeboye Lodge Hotel
Book a short break at Clandeboye Lodge – a legend to locals and a hidden gem for visitors. Nestled in woodland near Belfast Lough, Clandeboye Lodge is a stone’s throw from Belfast and Bangor and next to top-class golf courses. For nature lovers, there are cycle routes, tranquil wooded trails and refreshing seaside walks. If you just want to take it easy, unwind on the heated outdoor terrace, or add a luxurious in-room spa package to your stay. The hotel’s renowned Coq & Bull brasserie offers drinks and dinner with perfect ambience and fresh, locally-sourced food.
Clandeboye Lodge staycation offers:
- A Taste of Freedom: One night B&B, dinner, glass of prosecco, from £180 for two guests.
- Tranquil Indulgence: One night B&B, dinner, VOYA organic spa pack, from £235 for two guests.
- Time Together: One night B&B, bottle of prosecco, dinner, luxury night cap, from £224 for two guests.
- The Perfect Round: One night B&B, dinner, one round on 18 hole Par 3 course and 250 balls on driving range, from £205 for two guests.
- A Date with Nature: One night B&B with a late afternoon Irish coffee and luxury shortbread plus dinner and a bottle of wine in the evening from £220 for two guests.
From £99 per room
Get back to the city centre, back to rooftop drinks and delicious dining at Bullitt Hotel! Stay overnight in a comfy room from just £99 and get £25 credit to spend in the hotel’s restaurant, bars or Bullitt shop.
From £79 per room
9 to 20 June
Malone Lodge Hotel is reopening at The Malone, and to celebrate they’re offering one night bed and breakfast from just £79 when you book between 9 and 20 June! Experience the new Gallery Restaurant and Greyhound Irish bar, then explore the historic surroundings in the Queen’s Quarter.
Galgorm Spa and Golf Resort
From £230 for two people
Until 1 December 2021
Get away from it all in ultimate luxury at the Galgorm. Their range of staycation offers promise relaxing dips, exquisite meals and the type of comfy overnight stay you’ve been dreaming of.
- One night dining escape from £280 per couple
- Two night dining retreat from £520 per couple
- Deluxe bed and breakfast with private bathing experience from £290 for two people
- One night spa escape from £440 for two people
- Cottage Suite bed and breakfast from £230 for two people
- Riverside Log Cabin bed and breakfast from £510
Reconnect with friends and family in the heart of the city. Clayton Hotel has a range of fantastic offers for one or two night stays in their contemporary rooms, paired with evening meals or attraction tickets. Offers include:
Take a much-needed break in the five-star luxury of the Fitzwilliam Hotel. These tempting offers include one or two night stays with evening meals and guaranteed relaxation!
Culloden Estate and Spa
Situated overlooking Belfast Lough, this prestigious five-star hotel in Northern Ireland has estate gardens to stroll around, and an oasis of tranquillity to enjoy in the Spa. Take advantage of their offers and make unforgettable memories.
Grand Central Hotel
Soak up the breathtaking sunsets and sunrises across Belfast at beyond, enjoy drinks on the 23rd floor in the Observatory or indulge in the finest food in the Seahorse Restaurant with these offers from the Grand Central Hotel.