A converted church in the heart of Belfast, The Empire hosts regular Music Hall gigs and comedians from the UK and international comedy circuit.
- Sunday Ken Haddock's Supper Club 10pm
- Monday The Rare ‘Aul Stuff 10pm
- Tuesday Discobeard 11pm
- Thursday Rab McCullough and Guests 10.30pm
- Friday Roots Live, Local and Original 10.30pm
- Saturday Soul Rock 'N' Roll 10.30pm
The Empire Laughs Back Comedy Club has been providing Northern Ireland with laughter for over 20 years. Hosted by Colin Murphy or Jake O'Kane, the Comedy Club features headline acts from the UK and international comedy circuit, top supporting acts, and open spots from across the country. The doors open every Tuesday at 8pm with the show kicking off at 9pm. Admission: £8 (£7 with student card).
Top Reasons To Visit
- Live music and sport
- Comedy Club and quiz nights
- Heated walled beer garden
- Pleasuredome 80s tribute nights
- Free WiFi