For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me. Established May 2018. Nourishment provided daily 12-9pm.
- Mortal Mondays – 2 for 1 drinks all day
- Beer and Bones – Ribs and a pint £10
- The Last Supper – Sharing board for two and bottle of wine £25
- Add on a beer at lunch for £1 Mon-Thurs 12-4pm
Top Reasons To Visit
- Smallest bar in belfast
- Extensive vegan and vegetarian options
- Sinfully good cocktails
- Excellent music playlists
- Add a beer or soft onto your meal for £1
Private Functions and Hire
The venue is perfectly petite for intimate occasions such as birthdays, christenings, baby showers, engagements, anniversaries, fundraisers and work nights out. Several food packages are available on request to suit your budget.