- What's On Homepage
- Browse All Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Located in the trendy Cathedral Quarter, McHughs is housed in one of Belfast's oldest buildings, dating back to 1711.
- Whiskey Flights – From ££7 experience a taste of 400 year old Irish whiskey. Enjoy a whiskey from the Bronze, Silver or Gold Flight selection of premium blends from the Bushmills family while learning about the science of whiskey distilling. McHughs' accredited staff can craic a joke while they provide you with a history lesson.
- Pull a Pint and get a T-Shirt – For ££15 come behind the renowned bar and allow staff to teach you the art of pulling a pint of the "Black Stuff". Pull your own pint and receive a t-shirt to remind you of the event.
- Black and Black – For ££7.50 celebrate all that's great in Ireland - a pint of Guinness and a measure of Black Bush Whiskey.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Open fires, Irish stew and pints of Guinness
- Traditional Irish music sessions
- Live music events in the Basement
- 100 seater restaurant
- Food served daily 12noon-10pm