- What's On Homepage
- Browse All Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
A simple corner pub free of gimmicks or themes, and music is very much part of its life.
Live Music Schedule
- Thursday: Gypsy swing sessions with Manouche from 5.30pm.
- Friday: Trad session with Lonesome George and Friends from 6pm.
- Saturday: Appalachian music session with Ragged and Rough from 8pm.
- Sunday: Trad session with Lonesome George and Friends from 7pm.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Great range of craft beers
- Folk Club every Thursday at 8pm
- Traditional music sessions every Saturday and Sunday 7pm
- Hearty Irish stew served Fridays and Saturdays
- Open mic night every Tuesday at 7pm