A working brewery with a licensed restaurant. Enjoy a beer or two over a relaxed lunch or dinner in the converted stables of Hilden House.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Seasonal food using the best local produce
- Excellent hand crafted beers
- Authentically Northern Irish
- Brewery tours taken by the owner or brewer
- Steeped in history within beautiful Georgian Courtyard
Restaurant Opening Hours
Open all year Tuesday to Sunday (closed 11 and 12 July and 24 - 26 December inclusive).
- Lunch: Tuesday to Saturday 12noon – 2.30pm, Sunday 12.30pm – 3pm.
- Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday 5.30pm – 9pm.
The restaurant is closed on Monday and Sunday evenings.
- A la carte menu: 5.30pm - 9pm
- Season special menu: 12pm - 1.30pm and 5.30pm - 6.45pm.
Special events: Hilden Beer Festival (Bank Holiday Weekend in August).