- What's On Homepage
- Browse All Events
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Little Wing serves yummy, traditional Naples style pizzas made with fresh ingredients and cooked using time honoured methods, perfect for families.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Yummy, traditionally made Naples style pizzas.
- Time honoured methods used in traditional Wood Stone ovens.
- Our warm, family friendly atmosphere.
- We use the best ingredients to ensure the best taste!
- We have great offers such as Little Wingers kids menu!
How Are Little Wing Pizzas Made?
It's simple! Pick the best stuff to go in. Little Wing strive to make the best pizza ever! To make that happen they take their research very seriously! They have hunted high and low for the perfect blend of Italian flour to make sure the dough is just right.
They then found the sweetest, ripest Italian tomatoes from the rich earth of Parma. These are picked especially for them and are the base for their secret recipe sauce. They top it all off with the tastiest, stretchiest mozzarella (no high-fat cheddar here!) and the finest, freshest, completely traceable toppings – et voilà: a little pizza heaven! It's simple stuff, but it's important stuff and it's unique to Little Wing. Yummy yummy pizza (with a serious side).
Little Wing Locations
- 10 Ann Street, Belfast
- 322 Lisburn Road, Belfast
- 37-39 Main Street Bangor
- 201 Upper Newtownards Road, Ballyhackamore, Belfast
- 74 High Street, Holywood
- 23-25 High Street, Enniskillen