Join the only Giant’s Causeway day tour to have a 5 star accreditation from the Northern Ireland Tourist Board.
This is the only tour that leaves Belfast that includes entry into the Causeway Visitor Centre. This means you will benefit from:
- Safe & secure parking right at front entrance to the Causeway
- 45 minute guided tour of Causeway
- Audio guides available in 17 languages
- Access to café, toilets, gift shop and Causeway interactive experience.
As the Rope Bridge & Bushmills are currently closed due to Covid-19, the Causeway tour now includes some Game of Thrones locations.
The tour runs daily, departing at 9am. Guests are asked to check-in at the shop ‘Irish Tour Tickets’ located at 10 Great Victoria Street for 8:30am and will return to Belfast for 6:30pm (Winter service has 5:15pm return time).
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Antrim Coast Road
- Dark Hedges
- Dunluce Castle
- Carnlough Harbour
- Cusendun Caves
- Ballintoy (Lunch stop Fullerton Arms GOT themed)
- Giants Causeway + Visitors Centre access (approx. 2 hours here)
- Adult £35
- Child (Under 12) £25
Upcoming events at Irish Tour Tickets
You might also like
Self Guided Tour02 Oct 2022 - 03 Jul 2023
West Belfast: Peacewalls, Murals and More’ is DC Tours first self-guided tour! It’s an indepth overview of the…