Enjoy an autumn family event at The Ballance House!
Head down to The Ballance House on Saturday 8 October, 12 - 4 pm where there is lots in store such as:
- Special musical guests: Lisburn Ukes
- Craft Fair
- Guided House & Exhibition tours
- Wood-turning demos
- Local apple varieties, apple juice and cookbook for sale
- Magician shows at 1, 2 and 3 pm
- Free kids’ apple-themed crafting activities
- Tree seed planting with LCCC Big Tree Project
Tea barn open for snacks and light lunches, including soup, sandwiches, traybakes and apple tart.
Disabled access. Free car parking. Well-behaved dogs welcome.
Join a guided tour of the House and Ulster-New Zealand Exhibition to find out who John Ballance was and hear about his many achievements including helping to secure the vote for women.
All proceeds go the upkeep of The Ballance House. Entrance donation £3 adults, under 14 £1.50 and under 5’s free.
The Ballance House is a unique historical venue in the Glenavy countryside, well worth a visit!
- Adult £3
- Under 14's £1.50