A wellbeing experience in the heart of Helen’s Bay.
This beautiful wellbeing experience encourages you to make time for yourself and promises to be good for the mind, good for the body and good for the soul.
Start the morning with a paddle board session from SUPhubNI in the wonderful coastal waters of Helen’s Bay Beach. Iain, your host will help you glide your way to serenity. Take in the stillness of the early morning, before Jude, The Salty Yogi will guide you through a gentle yoga session on the beach.
Then jump in your car and make the two minute journey to one of Helen’s Bays most beautiful hidden spaces, The Walled Garden, where you will be welcomed by Lorraine and a well-deserved nutritious brunch made from the organic ingredients grown in the garden. Take some time to reflect on the beauty of the garden as Jude finishes this beautiful experience with a closing meditation and pranayama.
- Meeting time 7:45am Helen’s Bay Beach.
- Helen’s Bay Walled Garden is a five minute drive from the beach.
- Car required to drive from Helen's Bay Beach to the Walled Garden. The road is not suitable for walking on as there are no footpaths.
- All equipment provided. If you have your own wetsuit or board please feel free to bring them.
- Experience will last 3 hour.
Relevant Covid-19 restrictions apply.
Please ensure that you check with all members of your party regarding food allergies, intolerances, and dietary requirements prior to booking tickets. It is the responsibility of the ticketholder to inform a member of staff at the host venue about food allergies, intolerances and specific dietary requirements. This must be done 72 hours before the experience by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission £55