Bright Sparks is W5’s unique and exciting week-long summer camp for inquisitive young minds aged 8 to 11.
Participants in Bright Sparks will get hands-on in a range of exciting, science-based activities such as crime labs, rocket races, animation, and building challenges. Each day will have its own theme and W5's young experimenters will be encouraged to explore and learn in a fun and positive environment.
Bright Sparks will be running from 9am - 5pm on the following weeks:
- Monday 4 July - Friday 8 July
- Monday 18 July - Friday 22 July
- Monday 25 July - Friday 29 July
- Monday 8 August - Friday 12 August
- Monday 15 August - Friday 19 August
What will it cost?
The total cost for one week is £150 per child, with a reduction for additional children. Following registration, full payment should be made to W5 within one week. Enrolment fees are non-refundable and places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Numbers are limited (minimum 8, maximum 16 participants per camp) therefore please book early to avoid disappointment.
What W5 offer
- A fun-filled programme of hands-on activities, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Exciting and engaging topics covering a wide range of STEM disciplines
- Opportunities to explore W5, including Climbit
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and experienced staff
- Drop-off and pick-up times designed to accommodate working parents (Drop off from 8:45am)
- A free ‘Bright Sparks’ T-shirt
To register for a place simply complete the registration form here. A member of the Bookings Team will contact you with further details and to arrange payment. For more information you can also contact the team on 028 90467790.
The programme of activities at the summer camp will be exciting and varied. To give the week a unique structure each day will follow a specific theme. Bright Sparks will also get to explore and enjoy W5’s shows, workshops and supervised exhibition floor visits. Included in the cost will also be an external trip within the Odyssey complex or the Titanic Quarter.
The SeeSaw App will be used to share the fun from the camp with parents and guardians.
Lunch and refreshments
Children are asked to bring along a morning and afternoon snack and a packed lunch. They can also visit W5’s coffee shop which serves a daily range of fresh sandwiches, tray-bakes and snacks.
- Per Child, Per Week £150