Whether it's with friends or colleagues, a Clandeboye Lodge party night will be the jewel in your pre-Christmas party crown.
Make it merry. Make it white. Make it a big, beautiful party night.
What makes an amazing party? Atmosphere! The Clandeboye Lodge's bespoke, stylish Christmas wonderland will take you to a special place with your choice of drinks and dancing to your favourite music till the early hours.
Treated to a fabulous four-course meal and entertained with both live band and DJ, you'll know you're in the finest feelgood spot for Christmas '22. It's the party not to be missed.
No one serves up Christmas quite like we do. It's the time of year for something special, so treat yourself. Or rather, let them treat you. Savour the food, savour the drinks, savour the moment.
Full list of dates below –
- Friday 2nd Dec – Garth Brooks (Jason Hughes) - £55pp
- Saturday 3rd Dec - Just Adam - £55pp
- Friday 9th Dec – The Manoche Boys – £55pp
- Saturday 10th Dec - Just Adam – £55pp
- Friday 16th December – The Big Kahuna – £55pp
- Saturday 17th December – Just Adam - £55pp
- Thursday 22nd December – DJ Ryan A & Holly Sax - £45pp
Book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 028 9185 2500.
- To secure your booking, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £25.00 pp is required within 14 days of making your booking. They regret that bookings which do not meet these deadlines will be automatically released.
- The final balance must be paid no later than 18th November 2022. Any bookings made after the final balance deadline should be paid in full at time of booking.
- The hotel will decide on seating plans on the day of the event. While they endeavour to accommodate your request for additional guests or specified seating/allocation, these requests will be subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- The Clandeboye Lodge Hotel reserves the right to change entertainment and menu contents without prior notice.
- Guests are requested to provide a pre-ordered menu by 18th November 2022. They regret that parties who have not submitted their request by this time will be served a traditional Christmas menu of vegetable broth, turkey & ham and Christmas pudding. Alternative dishes requested on the day (including vegetarian meals/dietary requirements not advised) will be charged accordingly.
- Admission £45 - £55