Travel, hospitality and event businesses may be affected as local Covid restrictions and guidance continue to change. Please check the NI government website NI Direct to know how they may impact your visit to Belfast or call businesses before you leave. Visit our Ideas page for ways to safely enjoy Belfast; or for more advice on current Covid guidance visit our Coronavirus Advice for Visitors page.
Visit Ireland’s only official Gruffalo Trail this Christmas at Colin Glen, and enjoy a Christmas themed family walk, visiting your favourite Gruffalo characters and a very special guest... Santa Claus!
Bring your little ones along and dive inside the glorious world of the Gruffalo - enjoy arts and crafts and take home your very own Julia Donaldson book, as well as an “I Met the Gruffalo” certificate, sticker and selection box.
- Your own storyteller will narrate the Gruffalo story in the education room
- Children then go explore the characters of the book in Colin Glen Forest
- As an added bonus, join the trail of The Stickman, another story from the same author
- Each child/family will meet Santa in his grotto and receive a selection box
- Christmas arts and crafts are included
- Every child receives a book by renowned author Julia Donaldson and a special ‘I’ve met the Gruffalo’ certificate
- Young children aged 0-2 go free, but do not receive a pack
- This is a 2 hour activity and run at various times throughout the day.
Note: this is an outdoor activity – make sure to wrap up warm.
Covid-19 Information: All staff are fully trained in COVID-19 procedures and the necessary adjustments are in place to comply with regulations. Pre-booking essential.
- Child (2 & over) £15.50
- Accompanying Adult £3.50