- What's On Homepage
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Explore the autumn bounty hidden among the grounds of Oxford Island and learn about what can be eaten and how it can be used.
Part of the Armagh Food and Cider Festival
A family friendly event, you can explore the autumn bounty hidden among the grounds of Oxford Island and learn about what can be eaten and how it can be used, both as food or as a medicine. Paying homage to the PGI designated Lough Neagh Eel, the event will teach you how to cook eels on an open fire.
What should you bring?
- Snack - bring a healthy snack if you get peckish along the way
- Hat and warm clothes
- Good comfy shoes or wellies
- Paper and pen if you want to take notes
- Camera if you want to take pictures
- Bottle of water
- A basket for foraging, if you have one!
- Tickets £10
You might also like
FestivalsFri, 20 Sep 2019, 9:30am
RHS Chelsea Gold Medallist, Yolanda Campbell, will lead this class which is suitable for advanced and experienced flower…