The event is unique to Bangor and celebrates the diversity of great local musical talent, from emerging performers to established artists.
Open House Festival presents a series of nine free music concerts at the beautiful old Victorian bandstand in Ward Park, featuring a range of genres including folk, blues, rock, jazz and punk.
Bangor are delighted to present a late summer of free live music from the beautiful old Victorian bandstand in Ward Park – so pack a picnic and head to Bangor each Sunday afternoon throughout July and August.
- 3 July: Rock In The Park with Sleeping Dogs
- 10 July: Belfast Busking Band & Lemonade Shoelace
- 17 July: Jazz In The Park
- 24 July: Blues In The Park with Lee Hedley’s Blues Band
- 31 July: Ska In The Park with Doghouse
- 7 August: Folk In The Park
- 14 August: Revival Picnic with Victory Rollers
- 21 August: Punk In The Park with Wasted Talent
- 28 August: Not Strictly Bluegrass Picnic.
Note, details are subject to change.
For more information, visitardsandnorthdown.com
Parking and transport | Limited parking on Park Drive | Free parking in ASDA car park which a short walk | Five-minute walk from Bangor seafront where there is also free car parking | Five-minute walk from Bangor train station – trains go once an hour on Sundays.
Event information | As this is an outdoor event, please check the weather in advance and dress accordingly | Rugs and picnic chairs are permitted as is a picnic | Ward park operates a strictly no alcohol policy.
This event is Grant Aided by Ards and North Down Borough Council's Tourism Department.
You might also like
Music and ConcertsFri, 26 Aug 2022, 9:00pm
LIVE MUSIC at The Cuan, Strangford with Irish Singer/Songwriter Ken Haddock. Friday 26 August 2022 from 9pm -…