A funny, poignant, and deeply human theatrical audio walking tour of Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter.
This 1 hour tour lets you see the city through the prism of the LGBTQI+ experience, making familiar streets seem brand new. Join us and see another side of Belfast, opening up a new conversation on how gender and sexuality inform and shape how we move through our city, and how our city moves through us.
Nominated for the 2018 Belfast Pride Awards, “Event of The Year”
“A genuine reflection of the realities of queer individuals living in a post-Troubles Belfast” - PROGRSS
“This is both an individual, and sadly, a universal story which penetrates deep into the consciousness. It remains lodged there as the days slip away, whispering, niggling, nudging a closer awareness of the streets, murals and buildings that one would unthinkingly have passed by” - THE EVEN HAND
Times: 11am, 12.15pm, 1.45pm.
Presented by Kabosh
Cast & Crew
Playwright: Dominic Montague
Director: Paula McFetridge
Narrator: Neil Keery
Audio mastering: Cormac O’Kane at RedBox Recording Studio
- Starting Point: The Dark Horse (30 Hill St, Belfast BT1 2LB)
- End Point: The Sunflower (65 Union St, Belfast BT1 2JG)
- Duration: 1 hour
- This event is an outdoor, audio walking tour. Please wear appropriate footwear, and dress for the weather.
- We suggest using your own smartphone and headphones for this performance but Kabosh will supply additional MP3 players and headphones on the day. Full instructions will be emailed in advance of the event.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
- General Admission £12
- Concession £8
You might also like
Self Guided Tour04 Dec 2022 - 03 Jul 2023
West Belfast: Peacewalls, Murals and More’ is DC Tours first self-guided tour! It’s an indepth overview of the…