- What's On Homepage
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- New Year's Eve
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
Shortcross will take you on a journey through their small but perfectly crafted distillery, where you will discover how they distill their award-winning gin.
Join Team Shortcross for a tour in their small but perfectly crafted distillery. Learn all about their foraged botanicals, unique gin and whiskey processes, stand next to their three beautiful copper pot stills and meet the founders Fiona and David. Just remember to take time to enjoy the views in their beautiful location with a pre/post tour cocktail at the bar!
Tickets cost £22.50 and include :-
- A Distillery tour with our head distiller and founder David.
- A Neat Gin Tasting and botanical sensory.
- Gin and Tonic Masterclass
- Your very own Shortcross Copa Glass to take home
- £5.00 voucher towards a bottle of Orginal Shortcross Gin 70cl
If you require further information please contact 028 44 830 001
Please note that due to the nature of the tours, tour tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
By purchasing tickets you are in agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
- They reserve the right to refuse entry.
- No dogs permitted onsite.
- No children permitted onsite.
- As this is a working Distillery there may be times that due to maintenance some areas may be excluded from the tour for health and safety reasons.
- All mobile and electronic devices including cameras must be switched off for the duration of the tour.
- Parking is Free onsite - unfortunately they are unable to facilitate overnight parking
- The £5.00 voucher is valid with the purchase of a 70cl bottle of Shortcross Gin only.
- As they are located in a private estate, they request visitors not to go walk about.
- Tickets £22.50