- What's On Homepage
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- New Year's Eve
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
The Polar Express will be a festive occasion with a host of attractions for all the family, including a winter wonderland, story-telling with Mrs Claus and much more!
Santa’s Polar Express at the Culloden Estate & Spa is the perfect festive occasion for all the family. It takes place between Tuesday 19 November to Saturday 23 November, running every 15 minutes.
The Polar Express experience includes:
- A warm welcome at Santa’s Train Station, where the Station Master will issue you with your tickets.
- An exciting train journey through the enchanting grounds of the Culloden Estate and Spa.
- A magnificent Winter Wonderland where there will be lots to keep you entertained. From movies and letter writing, to Christmas stalls and stories from Mrs Claus.
- Meeting the main man himself, where you will receive a gift (if you are on the nice list) and personal photo.
- Special Christmas refreshments while Santa's helpers entertain you with a festive face paint.
- Magical elves who will guide you back to Santa's Train Station, where you will jump on a merry-go-round.
Why not also get something to eat? Choose from Santa’s Buffet, Afternoon Tea or Festive Dining in the Cultra Inn or Vespers.
Please ensure that you arrive at the Cultra Inn at least 15 minutes before your booked time slot. There will be a range of dining packages and options available in both the hotel and Cultra Inn.
- Children (Under 14) £25
- Adults £18
- Children (Under 1) £10