- What's On Homepage
- Belfast International Arts Festival
- Art & Exhibitions
- Children's Events
- Food & Drink
- Free Events
- History & Heritage
- Learning Experiences
- Lectures & Talks
- Markets & Fairs
- Music & Concerts
- Nature & Wildlife
- Pubs & Clubs
- Shows & Displays
An amazing Craft Beer Walking Tour experience - local micro-brewed beers, food and music all in one tour!
Start the Craft Beer Tour at Belfast's City Hall and after following a quick description of the city (to get your bearings) you'll head to the first Craft Beer destination.
- Tribal Burger for some tasty food - you don't want to start drinking on an empty stomach! Along with the food you'll sample a couple of local Craft Beer and learn all about the breweries that produced them. (Vegan and Vegetarian food options available)
- The Sunflower Bar - here you'll review the amazing street art and the old security cage at the bar's entrance before sampling a selection of fine locally brewed Craft Beers.
- Cathedral Quarter to visit the Green Room in the Black Box - Here, you'll sample local beers from their amazing draft beer selection. Here, there's time to discuss the beers on offer, find out about more of the local breweries and discover their back story.
- John Hewitt Bar - The last stop where you'll sample and find out more about the last 2 beers to the sound of Traditional Irish music being played in session by local players. You'll love the ambiance, the beers and the craic!
- Tickets £40