We are giving away two tickets for the smash-hit musical, Everybody’s Talking About Jamie! These tickets are for the 7.30pm showing on Thursday 10 March 2022 at the Grand Opera House.
The smash-hit musical is touring the UK, featuring West End star Layton Williams, EastEnders’ much-loved Shane Richie as Hugo/Loco Chanelle and TV favourite Shobna Gulati as Ray, reprising their roles from the critically acclaimed West End production.
Funny, fabulous and feelgood, this is the musical sensation for all the family and not to be missed!
Jamie New is sixteen and lives on a council estate in Sheffield. Jamie doesn’t quite fit in. Jamie is terrified about the future. Jamie is going to be a sensation.
Supported by his brilliant loving mum and surrounded by his friends, Jamie overcomes prejudice, beats the bullies and steps out of the darkness, into the spotlight.
With an original score of catchy pop tunes by lead singer-songwriter of The Feeling, Dan Gillespie Sells and writer Tom MacRae (Doctor Who), this brand-new musical will have everybody talking about Jamie for years to come.
Duration 2hrs 40mins including interval
Age Guidance 12+
If you’ve come across this page and you haven’t already entered the competition, you can do so through our Visit Belfast Instagram account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There will be one winner who will win two tickets to see Everybody’s Talking About Jamie at the Grand Opera House.
- The prize can be redeemed on Thursday 10 March 2022 at 7.30pm.
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Thursday 3 March. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Employees and their immediate families of Visit Belfast, their agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is midday on Thursday 3 March.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Entry is via the Visit Belfast Instagram account only.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from the comments on the appropriate Instagram post and notified via Instagram.
- Visit Belfast’s decision is final and no dispute will be entered into.
- The winner must be 12 or over.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be notified directly on Instagram on Thursday 3 March.
- No purchase is necessary in order to enter this competition.
- If the selected winner does not confirm receipt of the prize by 5pm on Sat 5 March the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the details of this competition at any time.
- Entries from UK and ROI residents only.