Full day coach tours to Game of Thrones locations throughout Northern Ireland. Stark cloaks, Iron Island costumes and replica swords add to the adventure.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Visit twelve stunning Game of Thrones locations
- Stark Cloaks, swords, shields and helms
- (c)HBO screenshots of precise locations
- VFX breakdowns - how green screen and CGI were used
- Guides who have appeared in Game of Thrones
Belfast Winterfell Locations Trek
- 8.45am Meet guide and coach at Topshop on Chichester Street, Belfast city centre
- 9am Depart, coach drives the Ards Peninsula to Portaferry
- 10.15am Ferry from Portaferry to Strangford
- 10.30am Old Castle Ward (Winterfell), morning trek to Audley's Castle (The Frey Twins) 3kms
- 12.15pm Arrive at The Cuan for lunch, (not included in ticket)
- 2pm Inch Abbey (Robb's Camp)
- 3pm Tollymore Forest Park (Wolfswood & Haunted Forest) afternoon trek 3kms
- 4.30pm Depart Tollymore
- 6pm Arrive back in Belfast.
Belfast Iron Islands and Giant's Causeway Adventure
- 7.45am Meet guide & coach at Topshop on Chichester Street, Belfast city centre
- 8am Depart, coach drives Causeway Coastal route to Carnlough
- 9am Carnlough comfort stop
- 9.45am Cushendun Caves (Melisandre's Cave)
- 10.30am Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge & Larrybane Quarry (Renly's camp), morning trek 2kms
- 12pm Arrive at the Fullerton Arms for lunch, (not included in ticket)
- 12.45pm Ballintoy beach (Iron Islands) and Ballintoy strand (Dragonstone)
- 2pm Giant's Causeway, afternoon trek 2kms
- 3.15pm Dunluce Castle (Harrenhal)
- 3.45pm Dark Hedges (Kings Road)
- 5.30pm Arrive back in Belfast.
You might also like
Enjoy two night's accomodation at Hedges Hotel and savour local food while you immerse yourself in the land of Westeros.