McComb's Coach Tours is Belfast's original day tour company offering Giant's Causeway day tours, private tour, and Ireland's only Cabrio Tour.
- McComb's Grub Crawl
- Kildare Village Shopping Trip
- Treat Thursday Spa Day
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursions
- Private tours.
Top Reasons To Visit
- Northern Ireland's top attractions on the North Coast
- Luxury coaches
- Free Wi-Fi on selected coaches
- Multi-award winning company
- Award-winning guides
Giant's Causeway Day Tour
McComb's Travel offers visitors to Northern Ireland the longest established tour of what is commonly called "The eighth wonder of the world". Travel in one of the award winning coaches along the Causeway Coastal Route – voted one of world's 5 most spectacular drives.
Tour Highlights include:
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Giant's Causeway
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge
- Lunch at Bushmills Distillery
- Photo Stops at Dunluce Castle and Carrickfergus Castle.
Exclusive – Walking Tour available at Giant's Causeway and Exclusive Queue jump at Carrick-a-Rede Rope bridge.
Game of Thrones Tours
Northern Ireland's only 5 Star Graded Coach Tours!
Invade Winterfell & Westeros on our Award Winning Game of Thrones Coach Tours. They provide the transport to the cast and crew of Game of Thrones – so by travelling with McComb's you're travelling on the same coaches as the cast and crew have. There are plenty of costumes, props and photo opportunities along the way. Choose from two tours.
All aboard for Westeros:
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Cushendun Caves (birthplace of Shadow Assassin)
- Ballintoy Harbour (Pyke Harbour)
- Larrybane Quarry (Renly's Camp)
- The Dark Hedges (The Kings Road).
Winterfell is Coming – Exclusive Direwolf Experience
- Meet the original Direwolves used in Season 1
- Exclusive Die Hard Guides
- Tollymore Forest (The Dark Forest)
- Castle Ward (Winterfell)
- Quoile River
- Audleys Castle
- Inch Abbey.
Belfast Cabrio Tour
Ireland's only Cabrio Tour. Join McComb's for a better view of Belfast – whatever the weather. They offer small intimate tours of Belfast in a luxury Cabriolet Coach. Enjoy commentary from an expert local guide, on a brand new coach with full leather seats, and phone charging points at every seat so you need never miss another photo op.
You'll see sights like:
- Queens University // Botanic Gardens // Ulster Museum
- Shaftsbury Square
- Great Victoria Street // Crown Bar // Grand Opera House // Europa Hotel
- Falls Road
- Shankill Road
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Cathedral Quarter // St Anne's Cathedral // St Patrick's Church
- Albert Clock // McHugh's Pub // Big Fish
- Titanic Quarter // Titanic Belfast // SS Nomadic
- Stormont // Parliament Buildings
- High Court
- St Georges Market
- Belfast City Hall.
You might also like
Enjoy two night's accomodation at Hedges Hotel and savour local food while you immerse yourself in the land of Westeros.